ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Plan to gather functional requirements for Ant 2
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 09:09:14 GMT
Simeon H. K. Fitch <simeon.fitch@mseedsoft.com> wrote:

> Sorry for the silence. I've barely been on the edge of paying
> attention (lots of other distractions in my life right now).

No reason to apologize IMNSHO - I just wanted to be sure I had not
left out people, as we had no deadline on this.

Personally I'm almost never available on weekends (being the family
man I am) so I wouldn't like a votes that start on Friday evening with
steps taken on Sunday before I even had a chance to read the proposal.

Now I know that we agree on my proposal and can start the
announcement.

Thanks

        Stefan