ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject The controversial stuff
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2001 07:56:33 GMT
I've tried to group the requests into several groups to make
discussion a little easier - and make sure we don't miss a request
when focusing on the other stuff - nothing is carved into stone
though.

If you feel my chosen subject line is wrong (it certainly is 8-) or
discussion heads into a different direction, please change the subject
lines as appropriate.

As soon as it seems like a discussion is dead, i.e. no new arguments
come up, we should vote on the issues involved - for all other
discussions we should aim at a discussion deadline of two weeks. This
means we should start voting on all this stuff by April 10th (or
earlier).

        Stefan