ant-dev mailing list archives

From John.D.Ca...@mail.sprint.com
Subject RE: Re: Feature Request: Ant batching support
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:30:21 GMT

John

-----Original Message-----
From: glenn [mailto:glenn@somanetworks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 10:09 AM
To: ant-dev
Cc: glenn
Subject: Re: Feature Request: Ant batching support

John.D.Casey@mail.sprint.com wrote:

> As per Mr. Bodewig's advice, I'm submitting this suggestion to you
> folks in the hopes that we can work something out in the future...

Not to shoot down Peter's and Stefan's responses to this post (as I
tend to
agree with them), but were we not in agreement that we would add *any
and
all* suggestions to the list, and debate their merits later?

--
(2) Everything that pops up (really everything, no matter how far
fetched) will be committed to docs/ant/requested-features.txt. I will

We are doing John a disservice by not holding to our own rules.

Glenn McAllister