ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Feature Request: Ant batching support
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 09:25:27 GMT

It does not work since all your properties are absolute. How do you manage
to do that under Windows AND Unix at the same time ? We are using Clearcase
and any view can be mounted to any drive.
We can have (and we have) several views mounted at the same time.

And as I said some projects have different deepness level.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France