ant-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com>
Subject Re: Feature Request: Ant batching support
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 16:09:19 GMT
John.D.Casey@mail.sprint.com wrote:

> As per Mr. Bodewig's advice, I'm submitting this suggestion to you
> folks in the hopes that we can work something out in the future...

Not to shoot down Peter's and Stefan's responses to this post (as I tend to
agree with them), but were we not in agreement that we would add *any and
all* suggestions to the list, and debate their merits later?

--
(2) Everything that pops up (really everything, no matter how far
fetched) will be committed to docs/ant/requested-features.txt. I will

We are doing John a disservice by not holding to our own rules.

Glenn McAllister