ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Feature Request: Ant batching support
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 17:01:17 GMT
John,

First let me say, I'm not trying to quash your feature requests, just
trying to help you out in the meantime.

I've looked at the files you sent earlier, and I think you can probably
work within what's currently available, but can you send a sample of one
of your sub-project build files?

Thanks,
Diane

=====