ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Error in Delete Task
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2001 21:06:01 GMT
--- Glen Goodwin <glen@worldweb.net> wrote:
> Okay, it is locked by another process as Ken suggested... I don't know
> what process... clearly something related to Ant because this is the
only
> thing running on that machine... SourceSafe may be locking it for some
> reason...

Can you delete it by hand?  Can you delete it through Ant as the only
thing you try to do (ie., without running any other targets first)?  Ant
wouldn't be using it for any normal reason, so you'll need to figure out
if it can even be removed outside of Ant, and if it can, when it becomes
unremovable within your Ant process.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)