ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Directory image task
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2001 06:07:44 GMT
Guys,

The only thing I need (I think) is having the semantics of:

  <copy src dest/>
  <delete dest if="not in src" />

That's it. Ofacourse taken into account includes and excludes and so on.

So, the copy side already exixts, the only part missing is the delete side
which I do not think is too difficult at all.

Jose Alberto