ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Directory image task
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2001 10:15:33 GMT
I am not trying to implement some remote copy or syncronization facility.

I just want to be able to keep the directory containing install HTTP pages
in sync with the content of the CVS repository and some other generated
code.

So, what I need is a task to "synchronize" (if I may abuse the term) two
directories.

Jose Alberto