ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <m...@mvdb.com>
Subject RE: Who's using Ant?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:57:59 GMT
I like the idea. If I finish the presentation I will mail it to you (or the
link). I will also strip it completely from (c) messages and company info
and put in a jakarta logo or something (we all can make additions to the
presentation). If someone already has a ppt template to achieve this, please
send it to me.. (or a link)

Mvgr,
Martin