ant-dev mailing list archives

From chane...@netscape.com (Patrick Chanezon)
Subject Re: Who's using Ant?
Date Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:42:27 GMT
Cool, no problem.
I suggest that all people doing or having done a preso about ant send some links
to the list.
Steve and Martin, if you have anything more elaborate than the poor slides I
checked, it would be good to send it out.
I'll compile them and submit them to the commiters, in order for them to check
them in cvs or on the web site.

Any commiter like the idea ?

P@