ant-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From bugzi...@apache.org
Subject [Bug 645] Changed - XSL Failure on JUnit TestCase/TestSuite
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:29:28 GMT
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=645

*** shadow/645	Tue Feb 20 04:23:48 2001
--- shadow/645.tmp.20586	Mon Feb 26 16:29:28 2001
***************
*** 119,121 ****
--- 119,176 ----
  report instead of reports.
  
  Thanks
+ 
+ 
+ ------- Additional Comments From patrick.stdennis@med.ge.com  2001-02-26 16:29 -------
+ Thanks for the reply.  I replaced my xalan/xerces with the ones from your URL 
+ and still got the same error.  I cleaned up the build.xml file as well.  It now 
+ looks like this:
+ 
+ <project name="MyProject" default="dist" basedir=".">
+ 
+   <!-- set global properties for this build -->
+   <property name="src" value="." />
+   <property name="build" value="build" />
+   <property name="dist"  value="dist" />
+   <property name="reports" value="reports" />
+ 
+   <target name="prepare">
+     <!-- Create the time stamp -->
+     <tstamp/>
+     <!-- Create the build directory structure used by compile -->
+     <mkdir dir="${build}" />
+     <mkdir dir="${reports}"/> 
+   </target>
+ 
+   <target name="compile" depends="prepare">
+     <!-- Compile the java code from ${src} into ${build} -->
+     <!-- <property name="build.compiler" value="jikes"/> -->
+     <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}" />
+   </target>
+ 
+   <target name="unittest" depends="compile">
+     <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="no">
+       <test name="PatrickTest" haltonfailure="no" outfile="result" todir="./
+ ${reports}">
+         <formatter type="xml" />
+       </test>
+     </junit>   
+     <junitreport todir="./${reports}">
+       <fileset dir="./${reports}">
+         <include name="result.xml"/>
+       </fileset>
+       <report format="noframes" todir="./${reports}/html"/>
+     </junitreport>
+   </target>
+   
+   <target name="dist" depends="unittest">
+     <!-- Create the ${dist}/lib directory -->
+     <mkdir dir="${dist}/lib" />
+     <!-- Put everything in ${build} into the MyProject-${DSTAMP}.jar file -->
+     <jar jarfile="${dist}/lib/MyProject-${DSTAMP}.jar" basedir="${build}" />
+   </target>
+ </project>
+ 
+ 
+ Thanks again
+ Patrick

Mime
View raw message