ant-dev mailing list archives

From Curtis White <soar...@yahoo.com>
Subject [UPDATE] ClearCase Tasks
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:26:08 GMT
Quite a while back, I submitted three more ClearCase
tasks to the list. For some reason, those never got
added to CVS. Can one of the committers take a look at
these and add them to the ClearCase tasks in CVS,
please? I have had a few people send me email telling
me they are using the ClearCase tasks and they seem to
be working just fine.

The tasks are attached. Also, the documentation and
defaults_properties patches are attached. The
defaults_properties patch was made against the 1.2
version of Ant. If I need to remake it against the 1.3
version, I can do that. Just let me know.

Thanks,
Curtis White