ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Quick question about creating nested elements
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 04:49:42 GMT
I would find it very useful -- I'm working towards trying to be able to
use Ant off-the-shelf, and my mods for test-for-equality for the current
if/unless (along with being able to resolve properties referenced right of
the "=" -- eg., unless="sane=${sanity}") are probably the last ones I
still can't get rid of (now that <javac> has been reworked). However, the
likelihood of it being accepted is probably somewhat low, as there is an
aversion to introducing this sort of thing into "standard" Ant. I believe
the idea for Ant2 is to allow for this sort of thing to be more easily
done for home-grown tasks, but still not include any of those as part of
the standard tasks.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)