ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant build.xml
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:40:12 GMT
David,

I think it should be there, so people can know where to look for
dependencies. Since all it basically does not is redirect the user to the
manual I think it can stand. The manual is clear that the jar can be there
or in the classpath, which should be clear.

Conor

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Rees" <d.rees.l@usa.net>
To: <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant build.xml

Should the README still be passed on to the binary distribution? The
new README doesn't have much in it - I submitted (committed) patches
that moved most of its content to the manuals.

Also, as it is written it implied required libraries need to be there
when they could be in the CLASSPATH as well. Maybe we just need to
update what it says to reflect this?