ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Meade" <eme...@geekfarm.org>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] Antidote install for windows
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 06:39:50 GMT

I'll see what I can do, I tend to avoid bat files, but
I'll give it a shot.

> I can do the corollary with the bourne shell script if
> you want.

I was hoping someone would, has I don't have my FreeBSD
partition setup for developement yet.

> As far as the build.xml patch goes, it looks like you
> are just installing the antidote.jar file from the
> build area under the jakarta-ant dir. Instead,
> shouldn't the .bat file just be copyied over to the
> build area, and leave it at that since that is from
> whence a distribution is built?

I guess so... I'm not sure as to how you wanted to
handle distribution, since it is within ant, so I just
did the simplest thing.

> Thanks again!
>
> Simeon

Your welcome, thank you.