ant-dev mailing list archives

From "James Duncan Davidson" <dun...@x180.com>
Subject Re: ANT Logo and Images discussion...
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:15:26 GMT
On 11/14/00 9:30 AM, "Simeon Fitch" <metasim@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Who did the Tomcat logo, and is there some hidden
> message in it? Everytime I stare at it I feel like I'm
> being given some subliminal message...

I worked with an independent designer on that. After way too many proposals
that involved comic book looking cats with leather jackets leaning on
motorcycles smoking cigarettes, I came across a proposal that looked pretty
cool -- and worked with the designer to morph it into the current tomcat
that you see.

And no, there's no subliminal message there -- it is what it is. :)

--
James Duncan Davidson                                        duncan@x180.com
                                                                  !try; do()