ant-dev mailing list archives

From "James Duncan Davidson" <dun...@x180.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Revolution: AntEater (a proposal for Ant Core 2.0)
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 01:10:56 GMT
On 11/13/00 4:55 PM, "Ken Wood" <kwood@i2.com> wrote:

> I think you have expressed a high level of
> fair play, open-mindedness, and concern for
> the efforts of others on this list. Congratulations!

Thanks.. :) Like I said, I think I've got something to contribute for Ant
2.0, but as the guy who pulled together the Rules for Revolutionaries post
from the ideas that so many had on the Tomcat list, I would be criminal for
me not to play by those rules and be willing to abide by them.

> Now, will you pick the next President?

He he he.... No. Not even going to touch that one.. :)

--
James Duncan Davidson                                        duncan@x180.com
                                                                  !try; do()