ant-dev mailing list archives

From "James Duncan Davidson" <dun...@x180.com>
Subject Re: beanshell
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:38:14 GMT
On 11/11/00 12:15 PM, "Jon Stevens" <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:

> If no discussion has happened, I would like to propose that we add BeanShell
> support to Ant. What I would like to do is essentially use BeanShell as a
> replacement for the complex .sh/.bat files that we have to use to go along
> with execution of Ant.

I'd go for beanshell support in addition to the .sh/.bat files. By no means
do we want to require beanshell to run ant.

But along these lines, one of the things I'd like to see for Ant 2.0 is
better support for whatever os your on. For example, a Ant.app package for
Mac OS X that would launch a GUI would rock. :)

--
James Duncan Davidson                                        duncan@x180.com
                                                                  !try; do()