ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] jar distribution system (was: Re: Jars in CVS ??)
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2000 04:42:51 GMT
--- Jon Stevens <jon@latchkey.com> wrote:
> Then, we could write a simple Ant Task that would grab the file and then
> download the appropriate .jar files as needed.

I'm not sure what you mean by "as needed". What if I don't need any of the
support jars, because I already have them? I don't want to have to spend
download-time/disk-space getting something I've already got. I'd prefer
having links to the required jars included as part of the installation
instructions -- then I can see what's required, and what, if anything, I
need to pick up.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)