ant-dev mailing list archives

From j..@latchkey.com
Subject Re: jakarta website cvs module WAS: RE: [SUBMIT] Enhanced Tstamp
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 02:08:00 GMT

> Jon-
>
> Really - is that all that is necessary to make docs and website
> contributions?  I didn't even know the jakarta website was a cvs module.  Is
> this type of arrangement set up for most jakarta projects?  How about
> java.apache.org and xml.apache.org projects as well?
>
> Regards,
> Chris Todd

Yep. Most "sub" projects (ie: cocoon, turbine, velocity, etc) maintain their
own websites and then the "primary" projects (ie: xml.apache.org,
jakarta.apache.org) have their own websites (and cvs trees) as well. Right
now, at least in the Jakarta Project, it is kinda messy cause some of the
pages are in the sub project and some are part of the primary project...but I
do intend to clean that up and seperate the roles and responsibilities. But,
to really answer your question, yes, the websites are in CVS and you can
submit patches for them. This is 100% Open Development.

thanks,

-jon

--
Scarab -