ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@m64.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant .cvsignore
Date Sat, 25 Nov 2000 15:25:51 GMT
Simeon

He can mail it to you :-). I have never used a pif file under NT or
Win98. On Win98 I just set the environment space in config.sys or
somewhere like that. I try not to use Win98 much, though.

> Seriously, does your .pif file have anthing in it that would
> help us with
> testing Ant under win32? I feel like everytime I do it I have
> to futz with
> environment variables, etc. I must admit that I'm totally
> clueless when it
> comes to the '.bat' syntax and environment symantics..

I don't think a .pif file will help you. Just to be clear, Win32 is not
the problem here, Win95/98 are the problems. The batch file capabilities
of Win9x are significantly more limited than those of NT. If you need
help with .bat files for antidote, give me a yell.

Conor