ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin.Den...@ft.com (Martin Denham)
Subject Can DDCreator .ser destination directory be same as DD file directory
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2000 09:03:27 GMT
Hi,

I am new to ant so I may be missing something (but I already think ant is
great).  Is there any way to make the .ser files generated by DDCreator go to
the same directory that the deployment descriptor was found in?

If I use the 'dest' attribute all the generated .ser files go into the same
directory.

Martin

* Please visit the web site of the Financial Times at:              *
*                         http://www.ft.com                         *
* This E-Mail is intended for the use of the addressee only and may *
* contain confidential information. If you are not the intended     *
* recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination  *
* of this communication is strictly prohibited.                     *
* If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us       *
* immediately then delete this E-Mail.                              *
               *
* postmaster@ft.com                                                 *