ant-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <russg...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Problem with javac task and JDK 1.1
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:28:21 GMT
At 11:55 PM -0400 7/11/00, Conor MacNeill wrote:
>Russell,
>
>Can you run ant at verbose level to see what ant thinks the JDK version is.
>The only use of -sourcepath in Javac.java is inside modent compile and the
>following
>
>if (Project.getJavaVersion().startsWith("1.1")) {
>     argList.addElement(classpath + File.pathSeparator +
>                        getSourcePath());
>} else {
>     argList.addElement(classpath);
>     argList.addElement("-sourcepath");
>     argList.addElement(getSourcePath());
>     if (target != null) {
>         argList.addElement("-target");
>         argList.addElement(target);
>     }
>}

ant thinks I am running JDK 1.2.2, which I was, yesterday. Does ant cache the version? JDK
1.2.2 is no longer in my path, and is certainly not the version running AFAIK

Russell Gold                     | "... society is tradition and order
russgold@acm.org    (preferred)  | and reverence, not a series of cheap
russgold@netaxs.com              | bargains between selfish interests."
rgold@thesycamoregroup.com       |   - Poul Anderson, "Iron"