ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: Jikes problems
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:38:18 GMT

 GS> I have the latest as far as I know.  The missing files it's
 GS> complaining about are my projects files not the standard java
 GS> library.  It seems something to do with the dependency checking.

Looks like the sourcepath part doesn't get added correctly. Could you
please do a fresh compile with -verbose and send the output of the
javac task here - especially lines starting with "Dropping from
classpath: "?

Oh and yes, please make sure you have the version I've committed about
15 hours ago as this one fixes a problem with relative paths if your
project's basedir and the current working directory are different.

Stefan