ant-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Sutherland <sut...@ncs.com>
Subject Re: Ejbc.java, WLRun.java, WLStop.java
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 15:43:05 GMT

S> Could somebody with J2EE and Weblogic please check that I didn't
S> break anything - I cannot compile EjbcHelper and DDCreatorHelper
S> due to missing classes.

Updated at about 10:15 CST and bootstraped successfully with the
weblogic optional packages, however, DDCreatorHelper didn't get
compiled that I can tell...

Is DDCreatorHelper optional for the j2ee sdk or Weblogic 4.5.1?
Looking at the build.xml file it's dependent on something that I can't
seem to find...

Scott

--
Scott Sutherland                          National Computer Systems
(319) 354-9200                        Measurement Services Division

  "Coding in windows is sort of like writing a biography about a
  person who won't tell you anything about themselves." - jheart8