ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@bost.de>
Subject Re: JavaCC optional taskdef
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:48:25 GMT

 MS> There has been a lot of traffic but I haven't seen any responses
 MS> to my previous JavaCC question so I'll ask it again just in case
 MS> it got lost in the fray.

I've seen it and marked it as "something to come back to when I find
time".

I had hoped Thomas could find time to comment - as I really never ever
used JavaCC or the Metamata tool and can only trust others on this.

Renaming the task is more than easy - especially as it's completely
undocumented - just change a single line in defaults.properties.

ISTR you proposed "mparse" as a task name, is this an official product
name?

I wouldn't think too much of package names right now, this could be
resolved rather easily once/if(?) the extension mechanism for optional
tasks gets done.

I'm willing to rename the class - and the package if needed - if it
really causes a problem. For example if a task for the real JavaCC is
contributed 8^).

Stefan