ant-dev mailing list archives

From dona...@mad.scientist.com
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant build.sh bootstrap.sh
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 10:46:25 GMT
On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Conor MacNeill wrote:

> That didn't work - hang on :-(

yer - a most hated aspect of CVS. You have to go into
repository system and manually change it on that machine
inside rep. Don't worry I spent a week going "hmm I thought
I changed that - mayasweel change that now". I think I ended
up changing it 4-5 times before I figured out nothing was
happening.

Cheers,

Pete

| Latrobe University,     |                        |
| Bundoora, Australia     | Does the name 'Pavlov' |
| Office: PW220           |    ring a bell ?       |
| Ex: 2503                |                        |