ant-dev mailing list archives

From mpfoe...@ThoughtWorks.com
Subject Re: no response?? RE: building . . .
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:46:53 GMT

On our project, we've configured our SCM tool (starteam) to set the
timestamps of checked out files to the current time, instead of the time of
the last checkin. This is the equivalent of touching each file after it
gets checked out, and causes them to be rebuilt...

                    "Winkley,

                    Dennis               To:     "'ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org'" <ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

                    x66244"              cc:

                    <DWinkley@bis        Subject:     no response?? RE: building . . .

                    .adp.com>

                    07/12/2000

                    11:39 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ant-dev

why hasn't anybody said anything about this... I'd appreciate at least
hearing peoples opinion even if it's negative...