ant-dev mailing list archives

From ELangenb...@desknetinc.com
Subject Re: Multiline Replace Task
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:09:46 GMT

Stefan,

Thanks for the heads-up.  Oddly enough, it works as is.  Could this be
because I'm still working with the 1.0-rc1 (aka 1.0.8) source?

Erik

                    Stefan

                    Bodewig              To:     ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org

                    <bodewig@bost        cc:

                    .de>                 Subject:     Re: Multiline Replace Task

                    07/18/00

                    03:30 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ant-dev

Hi Erik,

I think something like this task could be very useful indeed. Having
only a quick glance on the actual code I found a simple issue, your
addText methods need to return void or they will never be called.

Stefan