ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject RE: Problem building ant with JDK1.3 modern
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 00:47:42 GMT
Conor,

I well realise I was replying to something from 5 months ago - I had to
specifically look it up in the archives :-)

The reason I did so, was because our version of Ant (18th April 2000)
wasn't implementing the modern build. And as far as I could tell from
the archives, there didn't seem to be any follow up to the original
posts.

As you suggested I have downloaded recent (5th July) source and will use
that (it has some olther features I want anyway).

BTW All the recent binaries appear to be zero length .. ? Is this
because of the changes to the nightly builds lately? Soory if this seems
a stupid question, but I'm relatively new to this list.

William Ferguson
williamf@mincom.com

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.