ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject RE: Problem building ant with JDK1.3 modern
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 00:17:32 GMT
Since the distinction between the classic and modern switches for the
Javac task hasn't/can't be implemented, wouldn't it be appropriate to
remove the option in the code and doc?

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.