ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject RE: Release?
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:36:39 GMT
I'm inclined to think that the binary distribution should contain 2
parts.
The first is the Ant core and the 2nd is any optional tasks.

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.