ant-dev mailing list archives

From "William Ferguson" <willi...@mincom.com>
Subject RE: Spurious Output
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2000 01:02:31 GMT
Conor,

I must have missed the initial discussion about task level logging.
Could you explain how you envisioned it working in the scenario I
outlined?
ie (Could it)/(how would it) redirect/quench any output from some task?

William Ferguson

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this E-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Mincom Limited unless
expressly stated otherwise.