ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Junquera" <l...@followup.net>
Subject RE: sqlplus ant task
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:45:10 GMT
Stefan, thank you very much.  Just the info I was looking for.  Where do I
get the <sql> task you mentioned?  Do you know if it can run a .sql file?
I'm asking because I have a bunch of table alterations, views, and stored
procedures that I want to get out of source safe and run.  We usually have a
create.sql script where we list file names for each one (e.g.
@vw_active_customers ) and has a quit statement at the end.  I've been using
exec with the command attribute set to "user/password@server @create" which
runs the script and exits sqlplus.  I wanted to make sure that the file
existed after the attempt to get it from source safe.  The build hangs if it
cannot find one.

Thanks,
Leo