ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Leonardo Junquera" <l...@followup.net>
Subject sqlplus ant task
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2000 13:05:52 GMT
I am loving ant.  I want to create a new task to execute sqlplus files.  I
can do it using exec but I wanted to tailor it in five ways:

1) I want to check to make sure sqlplus is in the path statement.
Question:	is there a mechanism that you use to execute programs built into
task's execute method?

2) I want it to check that the .sql file exists before running it.
Question: how do I access the path attribute that was set in the <project>
element?

3) I want to run it in a specific directory
Question: is this built into the task?

4) I want to require user, password, server and file member variables.
Question: how do you specify that the attribute is required?

5) I want to log the output.
Question: is this built into the task object?

Thanks,
Leo