ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Malcolm Sparks" <malcolm.spa...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Fixing taskdef (was Re: Feedback on first uses of Ant)
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 19:07:10 GMT
> Malcolm, does this help solve your problem?

Yes, I think it will. However, if your taskdef has other dependencies in
other jars, you might want to specify where these jars are, rather than have
to go back to maintaining a system CLASSPATH environment variable. I know
there is a workaround using a jar manifest, but it seems to me that a custom
class loader would be simple to do.

Malcolm