ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Martin <jeff.mar...@synamic.co.uk>
Subject RE: The new SQLExec task
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 09:03:52 GMT
I think it makes sense to allow people to use the ; in the text attribute as
it makes it a bit easier to cut and paste from other files. I can't see a
really need to having multiple statement blocks other than for neatness
(using the src attribute is obviously the tidiest), unless we make them
conditional on the success of previous statements. That's going to get a bit
complex I would have thought.