ant-dev mailing list archives

From Roderick Dunne <Roderick.Du...@Kadius.com>
Subject RE: JspC taskdef
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2000 07:55:33 GMT

jsp pages get compiled by the app server into servlets before
they get used for the first time. this jsp compiler is internal to
the server.

weblogic does expose this compiler to the user (allowing them to
call 'java weblogic.jspc [options]' from a prompt)..

i haven't seen a taskdef for this yet ..though i've only been on the mailing
list 2 months :o) so i may be wrong

rod