ant-dev mailing list archives

From ru...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: Almost ANNOUNCE: Ant Release 1.1
Date Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:17:08 GMT

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> I've put together what I think is release 1.1 of Ant, see
> <http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/ant/release/v1.1/>.

Very cool.  I think we just found ourselves another release manager.  ;-)

> A question to Sam, .duncan, Craig or whoever else is reading
> this message and has done a release before. Who is going to
> change the *index.html pages in /downloads?

I'd rather teach you how to do it, if you are willing.  I'd also like to
see the release tagged in CVS so that at any point in time, one can
determine what sources were used.

Craig, can you give Stefan karma to jakarta-site?

- Sam Ruby