ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Hall, John" <jh...@solant.com>
Subject RE: EjbJar parameters
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:37:23 GMT
Is anyone using this?  It's rather restrictive in the way that it requires
you to have your development environment set up in a non-standard way.
Also, it had a bug in it.  So based on this (and the fact that no one
replied to my message below) I would assume no one is using it.

john

-----Original Message-----
From: Hall, John [mailto:jhall@solant.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2000 11:05 AM
To: 'Ant Mailing List'
Subject: EjbJar parameters

I am new to the list and maybe this was already covered on a previous thread
(if so I apologize), but what are the parameters for EjbJar?  I could not
find them in the docs for the latest 1.1 release.

I am running WebLogic 5.1, JDK 1.2.2.

Also, I am using TOPLink for WebLogic and this uses a different .xml
descriptor file than the EjbJar class is expecting (based on a quick browse
through the code).  It looks like it is only expecting the
'weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml' file for cmp.  Is this correct?

(BTW, this is THE COOLEST development tool I have seen in a really long
time.)

john