ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Hall, John" <jh...@solant.com>
Subject EjbJar parameters
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2000 17:04:36 GMT
I am new to the list and maybe this was already covered on a previous thread
(if so I apologize), but what are the parameters for EjbJar?  I could not
find them in the docs for the latest 1.1 release.

I am running WebLogic 5.1, JDK 1.2.2.

Also, I am using TOPLink for WebLogic and this uses a different .xml
descriptor file than the EjbJar class is expecting (based on a quick browse
through the code).  It looks like it is only expecting the
'weblogic-cmp-rdbms-jar.xml' file for cmp.  Is this correct?

(BTW, this is THE COOLEST development tool I have seen in a really long
time.)

john