ant-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Saunders <mich...@amtec.com>
Subject Re: OFFTOPIC: a very good debugger
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2000 15:57:05 GMT
I also have been using BugSeeker and it really is a great companion to
Ant. Especially for those of us who grow weary with bulky IDEs.
the past month or so, it has
a good
Yes, it may
that
debuggers
BugSeeker
apps
under a JVM
therefore
product.&nbsp; I
and
concern
team is looking
can't run your
of
only
you to use
input you
long
If you thought Ant was cool...

<pre>--&nbsp;
Upgrade to Tecplot 8.0!
The Most Powerful Tool for Communicating Results

Download a demo at:
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <A HREF="http://www.amtec.com/tecplot">http://www.amtec.com/tecplot</A>

Michael Saunders
Senior Programmer