ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Everitt, Andrew" <Andrew.Ever...@gbr.xerox.com>
Subject Contribution - Visual SourceSafe task
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:21:23 GMT

I haven't done this before so please excuse me if I get the procedure wrong!

Craig Cottingham and I have created a task for interacting with Microsoft
Visual SourceSafe and would like the committers to consider it for inclusion
as an optional task with ANT.

I have attached the two source files which should reside the package
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.vss

At present I am only including a task to GET files from SourceSafe as that
is the one that has undergone a reasonable amount of testing. I hope to add
tasks for other SourceSafe commands as I get them done.

Comments Welcome ;-)

Cheers,
Andi.
Andrew Everitt
Xerox Mobile Solutions, Cambridge. UK

BTW: Craig -> I hope this is alright with you - your email address doesn't
seem to be working ATM - perhaps you could drop me a message!