ant-dev mailing list archives

From <Glen_Stampoult...@ansett.com.au>
Subject Re: ASynchronous dependencies, classloader in Java Task for classpath
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2000 04:47:49 GMT

 YM> Also it would be nice to have a "ifnot" tag as well as the
 YM> current "if"

Stefan> I have a patch for an unless attribute to target lying around but am
Stefan> reluctant to add it. I'm getting more and more convinced that most
Stefan> conditional execution cases can be handled without if/unless cases in
Stefan> targets - conditional include/exclude elements do the same job most of
Stefan> the time.

Most of the time yes.  Unfortunately I have a need for such a beast.  Perhaps
you could send me your patch?  I would like to vote for such a feature.
include/exclude has served me well but there are times when it is not enough.

-- Glen Stampoultzis
-- trinexus@one.net.au

error please notify Ansett Australia immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Ansett Australia.

ABN Ansett Australia Ltd	37 004 209 410
ABN Ansett International Ltd	72 060 622 460