ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: When are you guys going to slow down ;-)
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2000 15:31:19 GMT
Just a nit... I still see references to "moo.jar"
in the ant shell script for unix, and "xml.jar"
in both the shell script and ant.bat batch file.

I've NEVER seen 'moo.jar' anywhere, so I always
remove if from the shell script. jaxp.jar and parser.jar
replace "xml.jar" (as I understand it) so
shouldn't xml.jar also be removed from these
scripts?