ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre, Sebastien" <spie...@rational.com>
Subject Re: Web Request (was RE: Proposition)
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 20:45:15 GMT
James Higginbotham wrote:
> Just a simple directory where the Ant team can inform others what tasks are
> in the works for the core source tree, and where people can add links to
> their own web site that have custom Ant tasks.

This is a great idea, and what would be cool too, is to make them very
easy to install (I don't really like having to declare taskdefs in each
of my projects....thought it can be useful when you export your
projects).

--
Sebastien Pierre.-  spierre@rational.com \ French gov stole my liberty
R a t i o n a l   software | XML          \ see why/how on