ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject [RFE] Default Help target on error ?
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2000 00:27:13 GMT
Hi,

I have another request for enhancement :P. Would it be possible to specifiy
the help target in project. If the user tries to build a target that
doesn't exist they can then be told to run "ant <insertname of help
target>" to get help or else it could be automatically run.

I had a few people complain cause they didn't know how to get help off the
bat and had to read through buildfile to find help target (which WAS called
help but ....).

Cheers,

Pete