ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@mad.scientist.com>
Subject Javadocs "features"
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2000 23:36:07 GMT
Hi,

I just had a look at Javadoc task and there were a few things I noticed.
firstly shouldn't this

        if (sourcePath == null && destDir == null ) {
            String msg = "sourcePath and destDir attributes must be set!";
            throw new BuildException(msg);
        }

be something like (swap && to ||)

        if (sourcePath == null || destDir == null ) {
            String msg = "sourcePath and destDir attributes must be set!";
            throw new BuildException(msg);
        }

also would it be possible to translate paths in the form "blah/blee/" to
"blah/blee" because some tools have problems with it. (And this could be
one in Path object with relative ease).

Cheers,

Pete