ant-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Dimock <t...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Proposition
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2000 19:36:07 GMT
At 10:34 AM 07/06/2000 -0700, you wrote:

</fontfamily>

current ANT version. For our project

is very important to keep standard code look, but every developer tries
to use

their own coding style and conventions. Now we had CVS access from ANT
and

it will be good to have some kind of source code formater (e.g. JIndent
or

something like that).

</fontfamily>

</fontfamily></excerpt>

<<<<<<<<

I have a JIndent task that I use to help enforce standards.  With Jindent
3.2, they have documented a programmatic interface to Jindent which made
writing the task quite easy.

       Tom Dimock  ----  Cornell University  ----  tad1@cornell.edu

"There go my people.  I must follow them, for I am their leader."  M. Gandhi